Leadership Communication is a text to guide current and potential leaders in developing the communication capabilities needed to be transformational leaders. The content in this text is based on the author’s years of experience working as a consultant and teaching and coaching in professional communication at all levels inside and outside of the university and on the lastest research on communication and leadership.
1. NEW! Expanded Coverage of Social Media
2. All new content on the history and evolution of organizations
3. NEW! Case Studies for Each Chapter
4. UPDATED! Self-Assessments
5. Streamlined Organization for improved teaching and learning—With thoughtful edits and a reorganized structure, the fourth edition is organized in two sections—Core Leadership Communication, and Group and Organizational Leadership Communication to appeal to leaders in all disciplines.