This book is suitable for students, lecturers and practicing accountants. Students and lecturers should find this a good textbook for undergraduate and postgraduate intermediate and advanced accounting and financial reporting courses. Users and preparers of financial reports will find the concepts and explanations useful in their daily work, and they can use the book as a guide in analysing, auditing and preparing their financial reports.
1. Latest coverage of IFRSs, including IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and IFRS 16 Leases
2. Numerous illustrative examples
3. Real-life cases sourced from countries around the world
4. Exercises, problems and case studies
5. Useful points, hints, and tips strategically placed inside margins
6. Comprehensive end-of-chapter questions, exercises, and problems