More Than Anger Management-A Way to a Better Life
If anger is harming your health and hurting the people you love and care about the most, you need to make the decision to get your anger under control. You’ve stopped the seething and shouting, but that’s just like putting a lid on a boiling pot. What you need to do is replace your anger with calm and happiness. How can you build on your angry experiences to help you become a better person?
This unique book offers a way. An integration of Buddhist thinking, mindfulness practice, and cognitive-behavioral psychology, it sets out a straightforward program of exercises and advice that can help you move through anger to a richer, more meaningful way of living your life. And it does this with humor, candor, and wit. With this book, a little introspection, and a lot of practice, you’ll be able to exchange your anger for compassion, your hot temper for mindfulness, and your self-loathing for self-awareness.
- Learn simple and effective ways to:
- Take charge of your behavior and your life
- Develop richer, more meaningful relationships
- Express the love and compassion already in your heart
- Put aside misconceptions and accept yourself
- Forgive grievances and express gratitude