Books 1-3 from The New York Times bestselling Ivy & Bean series"Introduce independent readers to the award-winning Ivy & Bean series with this boxed set containing the first three books about two spunky second graders." -- Seira Wilson, Amazon Editor Meet Ivy and Bean, two friends who never meant to like each other: Ivy and Bean are very different. Bean is loud and wild and goofy. She loves to be involved in games and poke her nose in other people's business. Ivy is quiet and full of ideas. She spends most of her time learning how to be a witch. Each girl thinks the other one is weird. Each girl thinks she could never be friends with the other. But sometimes opposites can become the best of friends because they're opposites Ivy & Bean's Secret Treasure Box--which includes the first three books in the series--is a delightful introduction to these spunky characters and includes a secret treasure-hiding box with a cool surprise inside - Book 1: Ivy & Bean Both girls were sure they would never like each other, but when Bean finds herself in a pickle, Ivy helps out with a magical spell.
- Book 2: Ivy & Bean and the Ghost that Had to Go When Ivy discovers a ghost in the girls bathroom at school, she needs Bean's help to get rid of it as quickly as possible.
- Book 3: Ivy & Bean Break the Fossil Record The girls set out to prove that they broke a record and are in fact the youngest paleontologists in the world.
- Annie Barrows is the bestselling author of books for both children and adults including the Ivy & Bean series which has more than 5 million copies in print. Fans of the Junie B. Jones, Magic Tree House, and Princess in Black series will love the hilarious adventures of best friends Ivy and Bean.A classroom favorite, Ivy and Bean have been keeping kids laughing -- and reading -- for more than a decade.- Funny, relatable characters and storyline
- Books for independent readers ages 6-9
- Elementary school chapter books
- Books for grades 1-4