Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
THE LATEST BREAKTHROUGHS IN COMPUTER-AIDED DRUG DESIGN AND DELIVERY
This definitive text provides in-depth information on computer-assisted techniques for discovering, designing, and optimizing new, effective, and safe drugs. Computer-Aided Drug Design and Delivery Systems offers objective and quantitative data on the use and delivery of drugs in humans. Enabling technologies such as bioinformatics, pharmacokinetics, biosensors, robotics, and bioinstruments are thoroughly discussed in this innovative work.
- Computer-aided drug design (CADD)
- Drug delivery systems
- Bioinformatics of drug molecules and databases
- Lipase- and esterase-mediated drugs and drug intermediates
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs
- Biomarkers, biosensors, and robotics in medicine
- Biomedical instrumentation