In the only Apple certified guide to iLife, the authors have you working wonders with iLife ’11 within the first few pages. Featuring compelling footage and images, this book/DVD combo uses real-life material and practical lessons that you can apply immediately to enhance your own projects. Focused lessons take you step by step through all aspects of iLife—everything from organizing and editing your photo library to creating polished movies and soundtracks. Along the way, you’ll produce movie trailers, photo books, soundtracks, and music and learn to publish and share your projects.
- Master the iLife suite of tools quickly through fun, real-world projects
- Fix, rate, and share your photos with friends and family
- Turn your photos into keepsake books and slideshows
- Create professional looking sports highlights from your home videos
- Learn to make a “Hollywood-style” movie trailer
- Play and record music with expert guidance
- Fix, arrange,and mix music like a pro
- Publish and share your projects with iWeb and iDVD
About the Authors:
DionScoppettuolo is an Apple Certified Trainer, marketing consultant, and avid travel photographer who has taught classes on Apple products worldwide. Before starting his own company, he was at Apple, Inc., for over seven years, where he worked as Senior Product Manager on iMovie and Final Cut Studio. Dion is also the author of Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3.Mary Plummer is a professional musician, composer,and video editor. She is an Apple Final Cut Studio MasterTrainer and the co-owner of InVisionDigital and Media Arts Inc.,an Apple Authorized Training Center located at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. She has written numerous books including Apple Training Series:iLife’09 and Apple Training Series:GarageBand’09.
Note from the Publisher
With some computer systems, you may run into an error in Lesson 12, step 5. If so, please visit www.peachpit.com/ats.iLife11 and click the Updates tab for instructions on correcting the problem.
This has now been fixed for electronic versions of the book and subsequent printings.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.