Thoughts on Shorts takes a detailed look at a variety of short film scripts by award-winning writers including:
- Cup and Lip by Smita Bhide (2002)
- For the Love of God by Joe Tucker (2007)
- Ela by Silvana Aguirre (2007)
- La Virgine degli Angeli by Charles Sturridge from Aria (1987)
- Who’s My Favourite Girl? by Adrian McDowall (1999)
- D.I.Y. Hard by Linda Cotterill (2002)
Each script is introduced by Charlie Moritz and set in context before the full script is reproduced for study. The script is followed by an interview with the writer and some final thoughts from Charlie Moritz on how the film was received and how the writer’s intentions came through in the piece.