Full of seasonally relevant, practical information, this bestselling weekly gardening guide can be picked up any day of the year for timely advice on how to create a beautiful, healthy ornamental landscape and food garden. Full of helpful tips and recipes, this highly illustrated book covers everything from soil building to pruning to four-season food growing and seed saving, interspersed with recipes, poetry and humour.
Organic gardening expert Carolyn Herriot digs up:
- four secrets of successful soil building
- methods to maintain a healthy green lawn
- non-toxic solutions to common garden problems
- plants for impossible places and perennials with personality
- pruning, plant propagation and more