- Developing for MobileFirst: moving from "graceful degradation" to "progressive enhancement"
- Quickly delivering lightweight JEE apps with WebSphere Application Server's new Liberty Profile
- Implementing an agile, user-centered, page-oriented approach to design
- Constructing REST services with WebSphere Liberty, Eclipse, and JEE annotations
- Designing and building complex, transactional RESTful services that interface with databases and other data sources
- Building IBM Worklight hybrid apps with open source frameworks: jQuery Mobile, Backbone, Require.js, and Handlebars
- Debugging cross-platform, multi-language modern web apps
- Promoting scalability, security, and connectivity into the wider enterprise The IBM Press developerWorks Series pairs books with complementary resources on the developerWorks website at https: //www.ibm.com/developerworks/dwbooks/