Elementary Geography & Cultures
Children will travel the world in the comfort of their own homes. Through this Elementary Geography & Cultures course, students experience a wondrous global journey within the pages of two God-honoring books, encountering places and people from around the world. These full-color visually engaging books provide a dual purpose as an elementary curriculum and as valued reference tools.
Passport to the World
Children will gain knowledge of intriguing facts about countries, including their capital cities, maps, flags, populations, and religions. Gathering stickers for their passport, readers learn greetings from 26 different languages, as well as interesting language tips as well. Discover various cultures and customs, and fill up the passport with stickers from the countries visited. You’ll learn that:
- The language journey began just over 4,000 years ago at the Tower of Babel.
- There is a huge slab of limestone in Bolivia that has some 5,000 dinosaur footprints.
- A traditional Christmas Eve dinner in Lithuania includes 12 dishes, one for each of the Apostles.
- All Bengali literature was rhymed verse if written before the 19th century.’
Passport to the World creates a fun and fact-filled adventure students can share with others through interactive games included in the back of the book and in the passport provided.
Children’s Atlas of God’s World
The atlases that line the shelves of libraries and bookstores are filled with both evolutionary thought and secular worldviews. This atlas is packed with unique insights into Christian history makers and amazing landmarks. One will explore the design of ecosystems and biomes, great civilizations, and discoveries found around the world. This atlas glorifies God, explores His creation, and honors His followers around the world! You’ll learn about:
- Amazing wonders of God’s creation, including longest rivers, tallest mountains, and more.
- Interesting factual details concerning Christian explorers, missionaries, and history makers.
- Geographic features and how these were formed by the Flood, plus other details of God’s amazing design.
Outline maps and facts regarding the seven continents are provided, as well as detailed maps and data of the featured countries. The comprehensive information provided for each focus country will bring to light their culture and traditions, holidays, exploration, legal system, and economic industries, as well as missionary accounts and other material to help children connect to people from regions around the globe.