• How to Catch a Star celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2014
• How to Catch a Star was Oliver Jeffers’ first picture book and continues to be his bestselling title with lifetime sales in the UK of over 277k copies, across all editions (Nielsen Bookscan)
• Oliver is one of the most important and talented artists in today’s market, whose picture books have been translated in to 33 languages, and whose lifetime sales exceed £5 million(Nielsen Bookscan)!
• Lost and Found won the Gold Award at the Nestle Children’s Book Prize in 2005, and also the Blue Peter Book of the Year award. An animated film of the book was screened on Channel 4 and won a BAFTA for Best Children’s Animation in 2009. This Moose Belongs to Me won the Irish Book Awards Children’s Book of the Year 2012 and Stuck was shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2012
• Part of a packed calendar of activity around the 10th Anniversary of How to Catch a Star. Including video messages, activity packs in stores nationwide, competitions and partnerships. Plus an Oliver Jeffers & Friends event at Southbank London in Autumn 2014
• Also available in this new cased board book format: How to Catch a Star (9780007549221), The Way Back Home (9787549245) and Up and Down (9780007549658)
• Also available: How to Catch a Star 978-0-00-715034-2,
Lost and Found 978-0-00-715036-6, The Way Back Home 978-0-00-718232-9, The Incredible Book Eating Boy 978-0-00-718231-2, The Great Paper Caper 978-0-00-718233-6 and The Heart in the Bottle 978-0-00-718234-3