Kaplan's SAT Reading & Writing Prep provides the realistic practice, in-depth review, and expert advice you need to master the reading, writing, and essay sections of the SAT. Our guide includes focused quizzes, essay-writing tips, and score-raising strategies from Kaplan's top experts to help you face the test with confidence.We are so certain that SAT Reading & Writing Prep offers the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT--or you'll get your money back. Realistic Practice. Effective Strategies.
- 16 comprehensive evidence-based reading and writing practice sets with detailed explanations
- 3 essay practice sets with sample essays
- More than 150 practice questions with expert explanations
- Strategies and tips on how to read passages efficiently so you can build speed and improve your score
- Techniques and methods to improve your writing skills and score higher on the essay
- 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
- We know the test: Our experts have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT - using real data to design the most effective strategies and study materials.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.
The previous edition of this book was titled Kaplan Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay Workbook for the New SAT.