Master the Fundamentals of Microbiology with This Concise Learning Guide
Covered in the Microbiology Made Easy guide are the following areas:
- The common characteristics of microorganisms.
- How microbes are different from one another.
- The processes quintessential to microbial life.
- The diversity of microbial life.
- The ways in which microbes impact our lives.
- How microbes are identified and classified.
- The clinical manifestations, diagnostics, and virulence factors of clinically significant microbes.
- How diseases caused by microbes are treated.
- The types, structure, and replication of viruses.
- The functioning of the different parasites and the diseases they cause.
- The types of fungi and their implications for humans and plants.
- And much more