The topic of nucleosome dynamics is of exceptional current interest in a number of subfields of modern biology, including molecular biology, structural biology, cell biology, systems biology and biophysics. Changes in nucleosome structure are necessary to regulate DNA repair and for the regulation and transcription in eukaryotes. This book brings together research advances made over the last ten years to provide a comprehensive reference on nucleosome dynamics and remodeling and their role in gene regulation.
Key selling Features:
- Reviews Nucleosome Dynamics, an expanding research area, in a systematic and comprehensive manner
- Relates positioning to epigenetics and to the regulation of physiological processes
- Includes the contributions of authors who have many years of experience in the field and who generated the first high-resolution genome-wide map of H2A.Z nucleosome positions in Drosophila
- Offers a text for which there currently is no direct competition
- Provides current research on the interaction between transcription factors, nucleosomes and chromatin remodeling enzymes