This test preparation manual presents a general overview of world history, treating it as an academic discipline and offering general study advice. Twenty-five study units review the entire scope of human history, summarizing:
- The emergence of early human communities
- The development of agricultural societies
- The emergence of civilizations
- Global exchange among peoples
- The development of industry
- Global demographic, economical, ecological, social, and cultural changes
The chronicle of the world's civilizations is reviewed to the present era. The manual concludes with two full-length model tests with all questions answered and explained. ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get access to one additional full-length online SAT World History test with all questions answered and explained. The online exam can be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and smartphone.