Although marketing-related expenses are a significant portion of most organizations' budgets, it is often frustrating for those with budget oversight to get a clear picture of the returns on their marketing investment.
This engaging book offers practical ways for non-marketing managers and executives to measure and improve marketing returns. It gives you the tools you need to be able to correctly assess the potential of your marketing and accurately evaluate the returns. You'll learn:
- Why market leaders achieve significantly greater returns on their marketing than others within their market.
- The 3 main reasons most marketing plans fail to live up to their potential, and the steps you must take to avoid these pitfalls.
- How to evaluate your marketing investment's likely ROI before you invest the money.
- When and how to assess the financial returns of your marketing efforts.
- How well your own organization is performing in the management of its marketing investments.
The book includes:
- Case studies from companies of various sizes and in a cross-section of industries, including not-for-profits
- 4 tests to use prior to the approval of a marketing budget
- A marketing performance evaluation tool to assess and improve your organization's marketing management