"Each train car of softly colored animals has much to look at and point to, even as eyelids grow heavy." --Working MotherAn unabridged board book version of the bestselling hardcover, perfect for small hands: The dream train pulls into the station, and one by one the train cars are loaded: polar bears pack the reefer car with ice cream, elephants fill the tanker cars with paints, tortoises stock the auto rack with race cars, and kangaroos stuff the hopper car with balls (while zebras referee) before settling in for a good night's sleep.
- Features dreamy illustrations of animals of all shapes and sizes with gentle rhyming text to soothe and relax.
- The board book style is compact and durable so it's ideal for travelling and reading on-the-go.
- Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Litchenheld have worked together to create multiple #1 New York Times Bestsellers consisting of thoughtful storylines paired with compelling illustrations.
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 4-8
- Children's book for grades K-3