An ACT test score of 36 represents test-taking perfection. College-bound students who approach this score are virtually assured of acceptance into the nation's finest colleges. Students who are focusing on getting an exceptionally high or even perfect score on the ACT will want to get their hands on this innovative book. Inside, they'll find:
- Advice and strategies for tackling the ACT's most difficult questions and coming up with winning answers
- Extra-challenging practice tests in all ACT test areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and the optional Writing test
- Instruction on reading efficiently and retentively
- Special tips for boosting the science score
- Detailed advice on writing a winning essay
ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students also get access to one additional full-length online ACT test with all questions answered and explained. Online access includes an extra challenge round with 50 more difficult ACT practice questions and answer explanations.