Innovative and fun picture book that reads from front to back and back to front Two seek-and-find experiences in one book.Seek-and-find book filled with colorful detailed scenes: Cats and dogs rule--and wreak humorous havoc--in this innovative picture book that reads from front to back and back to front Readers will delight in tracking a sly cat, Big Meow, and an elusive dog, Little Woof, through 11 richly detailed scenes populated with dogs, cats, and other cute creatures. Finding each protagonist is made even more fun with vibrant color changes on every page. Open the book from the front to search for Big Meow, then open the book from the back to turn the tables and catch Little Woof.
- "Every scene is a wonderland to explore." -- Kirkus Reviews
- Fun and interactive book families can enjoy together
- Anders Arhoj is an author-illustrator and creative director of Studio Arhoj in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Interactive, fun, and engaging
- Great family time book
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Children's books for grades K-3