This reference investigates the role of landscape in popular works and in doing so explores the time in which they were written.
• Discusses books and poems covered on the AP English Literature and Composition exam, the most-assigned pieces of literature on high school reading lists, and well-loved contemporary books
• Examines specific pieces of literature in the geographical and historical context in which they were written, making this book especially relevant to core curriculum standards
• Provides comprehensive content that is unique in the library market
• Includes recommendations of complimentary works
• Features organization alphabetical by work, making it easy to navigate
• Maintains an accessible style useful for high school and general education college courses