Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The new Must Know series is like a lightning bolt to the brain
Every school subject has must know ideas, or essential concepts, that lie behind it. This book uses that fact to help students learn in a unique way. Most self-study guides begin a chapter with a set of goals, often leaving the starting point unclear. In Must Know Math Grade 7, however, each chapter immediately introduces students to the must know idea, or ideas, that lie behind each new math topic. As students learn these must know ideas, they are shown how to apply that knowledge to solving math problems.
Focused on the essential concepts of sixth-grade math, this accessible guide helps students develop a solid understanding of the subject quickly and painlessly. Clear explanations are accompanied by numerous examples and followed with more challenging aspects of the math. Practical exercises close each chapter and instill learners with confidence in their growing math skills.
- Each chapter begins with the must know ideas behind the new topic
- Extensive examples illustrate these must know ideas
- Students learn how to apply this new knowledge to problem solving
- 250 practical review questions instill confidence
- IRL (In Real Life) sidebars present real-life examples of the subject at work in culture, science, and history
- Special BTW (By the Way) sidebars provide study tips, exceptions to the rule, and issues students should pay extra attention to
- Bonus app includes 100 flashcards to reinforce what students have learned