Lonely Planet’s Pocket Sydney is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Splash about at Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House and amble through the Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Sydney and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Sydney:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Sydneyan easy-to-use guide filled with top experiences - neighbourhood by neighbourhood - that literally fits in your pocket. Make the most of a quick trip to Sydney with trusted travel advice to get you straight to the heart of the city.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s AustraliaorEast Coast Australiaguides for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
’Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ - New York Times
’Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ - Fairfax Media (Australia)