兒童自然生態展
內容連載 頁數 1/2
口語大送放
Not in your lifetime!
門都沒有!


▎拒絕借東西:
A: May I borrow your car?
我可以跟你借車嗎?
B: Not in your lifetime! You don’t even have a license.
門都沒有!你連駕照都沒有!

▎婉拒邀約:
A: Could I ask you out?
我可以邀你出去嗎?
B: Not in your lifetime!
門都沒有!
 
li·cense['la0s%s]執照

口語大送放
Never mind.
沒關係;不要緊。


▎表達無心之過:
A: I am sorry that I broke you radio.
對不起,我把你的收音機弄壞了。
B: Never mind.
沒關係。

▎沒關係,表示原諒:
A: I forgot to bring your book.
我忘記把你的書帶來了。
B: Never mind.
沒關係。

▎不用在意,小事一件:
Never mind. It’s not a big deal.
沒關係,這沒什麼。
 
deal[dil]買賣、交易

口語大送放
Bon voyage.
一路順風。


▎有朋遠行,由衷祝福:
A: We are leaving for Boston tonight.
我們今晚要出發去波士頓。
B: Bon voyage.
一路順風。

▎分開、道別,期待再見:
A: Bye! Bon voyage!
再見!一路順風。
B: See you next year.
明年見囉!

▎朋友出遊,你可以這樣說:
Bon voyage and have fun!
一路順風、好好玩!

口語大送放
Do you mind…?
你介意……?


▎詢問旁人的意願:
A: Do you mind if I sit beside you?
你介意我坐你旁邊嗎?
B: Of course not. Take a seat.
當然不會囉。請坐。

▎禮貌性地要求對方:
A: Do you mind not chewing so loud?
你介意不要吃的那麼大聲嗎?
B: Oh, I am sorry about that.
對不起。

▎請求知道對方的想法:
Do you mind telling me when you are free?
你介意告訴我你何時有空嗎?
 
chew[tNu]咀嚼

21 2 下一頁 跳到