內容連載
頁數 1/1
Unit1 搭飛機
機票
Good morning. This is Chinese Airlines.
早安。這是中華航空。
I want to make a reservation from Taipei to Dallas.
我要預約從台北到達拉斯的機票。
你還可以這麼說:
I would like to book two seats from Taipei to New York on August 25th.
我要訂兩個人八月廿五日從台北到紐約的機票。
票價
How much is the airfare?
機票多少錢?
It's two thousand dollars.
兩千元。
對方可以這麼說
I would like to know the airfare.
我想要知道票價。
What's the one-way fare?
單程票價是多少錢?
What's the fare from Taipei to Tokyo?
從台北到東京票價是多少錢?
行程
I'd like to book the first flight to New York for May 1st.
我想預訂五月一日到紐約的最早航班。
OK, sir.
好的,先生。
你還可以這麼說:
Do you fly to New York on September 2nd?
你們有九月二日到東京的班機嗎?
Do you fly from Taipei to Tokyo on September 2nd?
你們有九月二日從台北到紐約的班機嗎?
訂機位
There's a flight at 9 am and one at 11 am.
早上九點有一班,還有一班是十一點。
I would like the 9 am one.
我要九點的那一個班次。
你還可以這麼說:
I would like a nonstop flight.
我要訂直達的班機。
I would like to book a round-trip ticket.
我要訂一張來回機票。
I would like to book two seats.
我要訂兩張機票。
I prefer a morning flight.
我偏好早上的班機。
直達航班
I'd like to book a nonstop flight from New York to Paris.
我想預訂從紐約到巴黎的直達航班。
What time do you prefer?
您偏好什麼時間?
轉機航班
I would like a stop-over flight.
我要訂需要轉機的班機。
I would like a stop-over flight to Los Angeles.
我要訂到洛杉磯的轉機班機。
I prefer to stop over in Hong Kong.
我比較喜歡在香港轉機。
I'm thinking of flying from Paris to Seattle on May 1st and from Seattle to Tokyo onMay 8th.
我打算五月一日從巴黎到西雅圖,五月八日從西雅圖到東京。
取消機位
I want to cancel my reservation.
我想取消我的訂位。
OK, sir. May I have your name?
好的,先生。請問您的大名?
變更機位
I would like to change my flight.
我想變更我的班機。
No problem, madam.
沒問題,女士。
航班查詢
Which flight would you prefer?
您想要那一個班次?
Could you please find another flight before May 1st?
請你替我找五月一日之前的另一個班機好嗎?