輕小說大展_領券
國貿英語說寫一本通(暢銷修訂版)

國貿英語說寫一本通(暢銷修訂版)

  • 作者:施美怡
  • 出版日期:2018/10/01
內容連載 頁數 1/3
寄發產品目錄後之追蹤(符合或不符合買方需求)

Follow-up after Catalogue Delivery (Conforming or Not conforming to Buyer’s Demand)

國貿關鍵字 │寄發產品目錄│

寄送產品目錄的目的在於吸引買方下單,寄件後當然不希望石沉大海,因此需要主動追蹤結果。賣方追蹤時可以先告知對方對方寄件日和預計送達日,再確認對方是否收到型錄,最後則可表達合作意願。

國際快遞運送時間以台灣至歐洲為例通常不逾7天,再加上給予對方檢視目錄的時間,因此在寄出產品目錄後的一至兩週內即可以向對方做第一次的追蹤確認。

角色介紹

買方│Buyer: B, ABC Co., Ltd.
賣方│Seller: S, Best International Trade Corp.

情境說明

After sending out catalogues, Best Corp. the seller tracks the results of reviewing product catalogue, ABC Co. the buyer confirms the products meet their needs.
在寄送產品目錄後,賣方公司追蹤買方公司的回覆,買方公司確認其產品符合公司需求。

情境對話

S: Hi! Tom. This is Tony at Best Corp. I want to confirm if you have received our catalogue sent to you last week.
S: 湯姆 您好!我是倍斯特公司的湯尼。我想確認您是否已經收到我司寄給您的產品目錄。

B: The catalogue was received this morning. Really appreciate your prompt delivery.
B: 今天早上已經收到目錄了,非常感謝您如此快速的安排寄送事宜。

S: I wonder Whether you have the chance to browse through the catalogue?
S: 您是否已有機會翻閱目錄了呢?

B: Yes, we read the catalogue carefully and found it excludes 3/4” ball valve we requested.
B: 是的,我已經仔細看過目錄了,並且發現目錄中缺少了我司所需求的3/4英吋規格的球閥。

S: Oh no! Please accept our apology.
S: 哎呀!請接受我們的歉意。

B: It’s OK. Please send the missing one as soon as you can.
B: 沒關係。請儘速寄出遺漏的部分。

S: I will send it off by International Priority today.
S: 今天我會安排以國際優先速遞寄出。
31 2 3 下一頁 跳到