經典翻譯文學展
內容連載 頁數 1/5
Unit 01  Information 表達資訊

1.1.6  Road Directions 指路


Conversations  不停住對話
At the Front Desk, the desk clerk is giving driving directions to a guest.
櫃檯前在提供開車方向給ㄧ名顧客。

Guest: Can you help me get to Kenting National Park by car?
顧客:你能不能跟我說開車去墾丁國家公園怎麼去?

Desk Clerk: It’s about two hours and twenty minutes from here if you drive. Do you know how to get to the toll road?
櫃檯服務員:如果你開車的話,從這裡大約2小時20分鐘。你知道怎麼去高速公路?

Guest: Yes, but do I go right or left at the ramp?
顧客:是的,但我在匝道是到左邊或右邊呢?

Desk Clerk: Let me draw you a map. At the Kaohsiung Interchange, take the ramp and follow the signs for 1.
櫃檯服務員:讓我畫一張地圖給您。在高雄交流道,走匝道,並順著1號路的指標。

Guest: I know that interchange.
顧客:我知道那個交流道。

Desk Clerk: At the Wujia System Interchange take the right ramp for 88 towards Pingtung. Stay on that road for a little over thirteen miles.
櫃檯服務員:在五甲系統交流道走右邊的匝道到88號往屏東。在那條路上再開約13公里。

Guest: Is there an easier way?
顧客:有沒有更簡單的方法?

Desk Clerk: Sure. You can take Route 17 along the coast right to Kenting but it is a longer drive.
櫃檯服務員:當然有。你可以開17號公路沿著海岸直接到墾丁,但是這是比較長的車程。

Guest: How much longer?
顧客:比較起來是多久呢?

Desk Clerk: Another twenty or thirty minutes, but it is very scenic! It follows the coast line.
櫃檯服務員:會多了二、三十分鐘,但是這條路沿路景色非常優美!它是沿著海岸線的。
51 2 3 4 5 下一頁 跳到