經典翻譯文學展
內容連載 頁數 1/2
口語大放送
 
1 I’m looking for the information desk. Do you know where it is?
我在找服務台,請問你知道在哪裡嗎?
 
▎簡短的說法:
 
Excuse me, Where is the information desk?
請問服務台在哪裡?
 
Where can I find the information desk?
服務台在哪裡?
 
▎對方可能的回答:
 
It’s right there on your left.
就在你的左手方。
 
▎答謝:
 
Great, thanks!
太好了,謝謝!
 
in•for•ma•tion [`0nfQ'meNDn]
名 知識、見聞
 
2 Can I have a subway map?
可以給我一份地鐵圖嗎?
 
▎或說:
 
Please give me a subway map.
請給我一張地鐵圖。
 
I need a subway map, please.
我需要一張地鐵圖。
 
▎更有禮貌的說法:
 
Can I get a subway map, please?
可以給我一張地鐵圖嗎?
 
▎對方會回答:
 
Sure. There you go.
當然,拿去吧。
 
3 I’d like a bus pass, please.
請給我一張公車票。
 
▎詢問價格:
 
How much is a bus pass?
公車票多少錢?
 
▎可能得到的回應:
 
It’s $30 for a weekly pass, and $70 for a monthly pass.
一張週票30美金,月票則是70美金。
 
▎回答:
 
I see. Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝。
 
I’d like a monthly pass, please.
請給我一張月票。
 
4 Excuse me, may I have 2 tickets to Paris?
請給我兩張到巴黎的票。
 
▎或說:
 
Can I get two tickets to Paris?
請給我兩張到巴黎的票。
 
▎簡單的說法:
 
Two tickets to Paris, please.
麻煩給我兩張到巴黎的票。
21 2 下一頁 跳到