This book provides the latest technical information on sustainable materials that are feedstocks for additive manufacturing (AM). Topics covered include an up-to-date and extensive overview of raw materials, their chemistry, and functional properties of their commercial versions; a description of the relevant AM processes, products, applications, advantages, and limitations; prices and market data; and a forecast of sustainable materials used in AM, their properties, and applications in the near future. Data included are relative to current commercial products and are presented in easy-to-read tables and charts.
- Highlights up-to-date information and data of actual commercial materials
- Offers a broad survey of state-of the-art information
- Forecasts future materials, applications, and areas of R&D
- Contains simple language, explains technical terms, and minimizes technical lingo
- Includes over 200 tables, nearly 200 figures, and more than 1,700 references to technical publications, mostly very recent
Handbook of Sustainable Polymers for Additive Manufacturing appeals to a diverse audience of students and academic, technical, and business professionals in the fields of materials science and mechanical, chemical, and manufacturing engineering.